An authentic sounding board to test and shape our ideas. We have each others’ backs.
PinkSpace Collective is building a professional network for self-employed women. We provide targeted resources, including quick access to trusted advisors, for this growing and critical part of the economy. More important, you’ll find this supportive community — designed by and for women entrepreneurs — gives you the freedom to experiment while honing your skills and know-how.
By respecting the whole individual, PinkSpace creates a safe space for all of us to deepen our understanding of ourselves and our work through our creative endeavors.
We know it’s important to get down to business because women like you don’t have a minute to waste. Here’s a preview of the suite of services that PinkSpace Collective is creating to support your success.
- On-demand consultants to provide expert answers so you can easily jump entrepreneurial hurdles
- Promotional networks to spread your message through PinkSpace Collective and member channels to build awareness and reach new customers
- Supportive accountability through reliable colleague interaction to help finesse your ideas and keep you motivated
- Frequent workshops to identify and solve problems in your business
- Best business practices through ongoing recommendations from our community
- Resource advice to identify tools like programs and services catered to your business needs
We specialize in supporting consultants, freelancers, and other small business owners. And we welcome all women who want to experience the multiplying benefits of working in community.
Want to learn more?
To stay informed about this exciting endeavor, and to receive invitations to participate in shaping things to come, please subscribe to our e-list.
Formerly PinkSpace Coworking — In 2018, we said goodbye to our lovely, boutique coworking space in downtown Madison to focus on what is most important to the women we serve: the camaraderie, connections, and collaborations that happen when we come together to explore, learn, and share.